- The People of Budj Bim
- Goldfields Track walking guide
- Daylesford Nature Diary
- Gariwerd - Reflecting on the Grampians
- The People of Gariwerd
- William Barak - Bridge builder of the Kulin
- Daughter of Two Worlds
- A Fortunate Accident
- Recreating the Country
- Bureaucracy Blues & Alpha Jerk
- My Father's Son & Tomorrow
- Perpetual Calendar
- OTHER TITLES
- ABOUT em PRESS
- BLOG - by Gib Wettenhall
- CONTACT US
- SHOP ONLINE
Publications written, edited or produced by em PRESS Publishing and its owner Gib Wettenhall.
- Gib Wettenhall, William Barak: Bridge builder of the Kulin (2006) with a Foreword by Wurundjeri elder Joy Murphy. A heroic leader who with great dignity saved and held onto a parcel of his people’s land. On sale at the Koorie Heritage Trust.
- Edited and produced A Fortunate Accident: A boy from Balranald (2005). An inspirational biography by Kevin Coombs of this extraordinarily positive Paralympian’s life. On sale at the Koorie Heritage Trust.
- Edited and produced Conserving Aboriginal Places in Coastal Victoria (2000). Provides guidelines for preserving the more than 4,000 cultural sites found around the coast. Copies available via em PRESS on request.
- Edited and produced the booklet Federation Walks 2015: 20 day walks around Daylesford in central Victoria. Sponsored by Bayside Bushwalking Club and Great Dividing Trail Assoc.
- Editor of quarterly, national magazine, Australian Forest Grower from 2001-2014. AFG is the peak member organisation for farm foresters in Australia.
- Edited and project managed the Creswick Walking and Cycling Map, sponsored by Hepburn Shire Council (2012) – visit www.visitcreswick.com.au
- Wrote and produced a series of four map brochures for the 300km long Great Dividing Trail from Bacchus March to Bendigo (1999-2012) – visit www.gdt.org.au Won the Heritage and Cultural Tourism category in the Goldfields Tourism Awards, 2003
- Gib Wettenhall, Viability of group marketing by SMARTimbers (2008), a market research report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation on the potential of selling sugar gum products to architects. Also, co-author with Andrew Lang and David Fisken of Realising the potential of farm forestry (2007). Based on the experience of value adding by landholder cooperative SMARTimbers. Both available as free downloads via News menu: www.smartimbers.com.au
- Editor and production manager of Growing Successfully: Australian experiences with farm forestry (1998) for Greening Australia. Eighteen landholder case studies.
- Author and production manager of booklet Getting Started in Farm Forestry (1997) for Australian Forest Growers. Based on case studies from around the nation – visit www.afg.asn.au
- Edited and produced three workbooks aimed at farmers on The Role of Trees in Sustainable Agriculture (1995-96) for Greening Australia, the Joint Venture Agroforestry Program and Land & Water Australia JVAP. Workbook authors were Nan Oates, Rowan Reid and Steve Burke & Allan Wilson.
- Gib Wettenhall, What They Didn’t Tell You About Buying A Bush Block for the Ministry of Housing and Construction (1988-90, 3 editions). Aimed at low income people who were being ripped off by unscrupulous land dealers. Winner of the community education award from the Royal Australian Planning Institute, 1988.
- Craig Horne & Gib Wettenhall, Runs Around Melbourne (Foot Print Publications, 1987). Maps and guide to 40 runs including local features and cultural heritage.
Community, science and sustainability
- Co-author with Karen Alexander of Building Partnerships Between Councils and their Communities (2000). Sets out the steps for participatory vision building. Published by the Stegley Foundation and the Victorian Local Governance Association. Available via Victorian Local Governance Association.
- Author and production manager of It Can Be Done (1996) for Bicycle Victoria. Presented the case as to how and why VicRoads ought to commit to completing the Principal Bicycle Network on arterial roads.
- Edited and produced Green Jobs in Industry (1994) for the Australian Conservation Foundation. Based on a series of case studies on cutting waste and saving energy drawn from the Green Jobs in Industry Research Report.
- Edited and produced Outside the Square: Inspirational science and tales of extraordinary Australians (1993) for Clunies Ross Press. Stories of the winners of the Clunies Ross National Science and Technology awards.
- Co-author and editor of A Guide to Informed Giving (1991) for the Australian Association of Philanthropy. A practical and legal guide as to how to establish a charitable foundation.
- Gib Wettenhall, Common Equity Rental Co-operatives - A draft strategy for their implementation in Victoria (Ministry of Housing [Victoria], 1986). Led to the establishment of the social housing CERC program. Survived the crushing of community housing by the Kennett Government, and in 2013 celebrated 25 years of operation.
- Edited and produced The Co-operative Way: Victoria's Third Sector for the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Co-operation, 1986.